- You will be required to pre-register your team and vehicle. Register below.
- Include your team name, names of those in your car, and cell phone number which will be used to converse throughout the evening.
- Please provide us will your vehicle info including; make, model, color, and if possible a photo of the vehicle for our vehicle cheat sheet.
- You can email your vehicle photo to email@example.com (if your photo includes the license plate it will be blacked out).
- Night begins at 6:30 pm where you can visit the Café OneSixteen Drive Thru and purchase snacks to enjoy during the game.
- Game ending at approximately 9:00 pm.
Game Play Instructions*
- You will receive a map which has boundaries outlined on it. Please stay within those boundaries.
- While we are in the church parking lot I will randomly select a team to start and hide giving them a five minute head start.
- The Host (Pastor Steve) will be in contact with you via text message as the game goes on. Giving clues or instructions
- The Hiders can choose to give the Seekers a clue by texting the Host and the Host will send to all Seekers.
- The Hiders must stay in their vehicle and the vehicle must be in plain sight. You are not permitted to cover it or disguise it in any way.
- Once the Hiders have been found the team that found them becomes the next Hiders.
- You will receive a text informing you of the team that found the Hiders and that a new round is beginning.
- Use your cheat sheet to help you identify the next team hiding.
*Rules and Gameplay instructions are subject to change.
Any questions please call or email Pastor Steve.